Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr
Tasty potatoes stuffed with delicious ingredients you love. Kids will love these too.
- 6 potatoes
- table salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 7 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- bacon, crumbled
- dried parsley
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- Rinse potatoes, slice in half lengthwise, then put on a baking dish; bake in a preheated 400°F oven for an hour or until just tender, turning once.
- After the potatoes have cooled slightly, in half lengthwise and, using a small spoon, scoop out the flesh, leaving about 1/4 inch of potato lining each half; brush the potato halves inside & out with butter and place on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with half the cheese, fill the potatoes with bacon; season with salt & freshly ground pepper, dry parsley and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until hot & bubbling.
- While the potatoes are baking for the last time it`s a good idea to mash the insides of the potatoes (scooped out earlier) by mashing with potato masher adding milk, pepper, salt.
- Top with parsley and leftover bacon bits.