Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Much like the flavor of Kentucky Fried, this recipe will suprise you at the simplicity and flavor by marinating your chicken drumsticks first.
- 6 -8 chicken drumsticks (any part of the chicken may be used)
- 1 (250 ml) bottle Italian dressing
- 1 (42 1/2 g) package Shake-n-Bake, extra crispy
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- canola oil
- Poke many holes in chicken using a fork. Marinate for 2 hours turning frequently.
- Pour Shake-N-Bake into a one cup measure. Add Flour, salt, paprika and top off measuring cup with bread crumbs.
- Toss chicken in bread crumb mixture pulling back skin to make it extra crispy. Deep fry 8-10 minutes until done. Drain on paper towels.
- For spicy Chicken, add 1 tsp of cayenne to mixture instead of paprika.