Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a little appetizer I created on Canada Day, it is suitable for the south beach diet (phase 2).
- 4 pieces ryvita dark rye crisps (whole rye)
- 2 (17 1/2 g) packagesof laughing cow light processed cheese
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped red peppers
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
- Spread each ryvita evenly with 1/2 of a triangle of the laughing cow cheese.
- Sprinkle each cracker with the crushed chilies.
- Arrange the red pepper on top the cream cheese in a pattern similar to the Canadian flag (ie a red bar down each end and Maple Leaf in the center).