Cook1 hr 15 mins
It is said that Canadian firefighters particularly enjoy the Dijon mustard and salsa in this meatloaf!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a 9" loaf pan.
- In a small bowl, soak bread in warm water.
- Place beef in large bowl; drain bread and add to beef.
- Add both onions, salsa, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Mix by hand until well blended.
- Form into a loaf and place in prepared loaf pan.
- Bake 1 hour.
- Drain off excess fat and top with barbeque sauce.
- Return to oven and bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!