krazy chef 123's Note:
This is the best ever chocolate chip cookie recipe ever!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- 2Combine flour, baking powder, and baking soda in medium bowl; set aside.
- 3Combine butter, white sugar and brown sugar in a large bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping the bowl often, until creamy. Add the eggs and vanilla. Continue beating, scraping bowl often, until well mixed.
- 4Reduce speed to low. Gradually beat adding flour mixture, until well mixed. Stir in chocolate chips.
- 5Drop dough by rounded (heaping) tablespoonfuls, 2-inches (5 cm) apart, onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten with back of tablespoon to make thin large cookies, or leave the way they are to make tall chubby cookies.
- 6Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown and soft in the center. Sprinkle a small amount of sea salt on top of each cookie while still warm.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Canadian Eh! Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.2
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 23.0 mg
- Sodium 82.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 1.7 g