Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Posted for ZWT 4! This chicken is delicious, moist & satisfying! Recipe from Ontario Maple Syrup...........
- 1360.77 g roasting chickens, cut in pieces
- 59.16 ml butter, melted
- 2.46 ml grated lemon
- 118.29 ml pure maple syrup
- 4.92 ml salt
- 0.25 ml pepper
- 9.85 ml lemon juice
- 59.14 ml chopped nuts (optional)
- Place chicken in a shallow casserole dish or baking pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over chicken pieces.
- Bake uncovered in 400F oven for 50-60 minutes, basting every 15 minutes.
Yum! Yum! So sweet fully delicious! I can eat this as is! I used chicken breast here and they came out so tender and moist. I basted the chicken with the marinade and drippings and also used ground cashews here. Keeper~! Thanks! Made for WZT4.
Oh, wow. This is so, so good. Maple syrup and lemon may sound strange, but it's such a perfect combination. The drippings in the bottom of the pan made a really nice gravy, too. Loved every bite.
Okay, this chicken is REALLY good! I used my crock pot, but left the ingredients the same. I cooked the chicken on high for 4 hours and basted it here and there while it was cooking. It was very yummy. Made for ZWT 4 - crock pot challenge.