Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is an old family recipe that I have been making for years. It is great served with Ribs off the Barbie. My family loves this cornbread!
- 1 cup cornmeal (Yellow or White)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup cream-style corn
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sour cream (Can used non-fat)
- Stir together corn meal, baking powder, soda and salt.
- Add eggs and mix together.
- Stir in corn, oil and sour cream.
- Pour into a greased 8" x 8" pan.
- Bake at 400 Degrees for 25 minutes.
- Serve immediately with butter, and enjoy!