Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From: "Complete Home Bartender's Guide" by Salvatore Calabrese. "This has a wonderful vanilla and chocolate milk flavor, with the additional sweetness of maple syrup."
- 2⁄3 ounce Canadian rye whisky
- 2⁄3 ounce dark rum
- 1⁄2 ounce white Creme de Cacao
- 1 dash maple syrup
- 6 ounces milk, hot and frothy (approx. measurement)
- grated fresh nutmeg, to garnish
- Pour all ingredients, except milk, into a heatproof toddy glass. Stir.
- Add the hot, frothy milk. Stir.
- Grate fresh nutmeg over the drink if desired.
Delicious! Simple! This would be a really nice after dinner drink with company, or better yet - after tobogganing, skiing, skating, snowman-building... you get the picture. Warmed the cockles of my heart :)