Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Compliments of Bangers n'Mash cookbook, this Canadian recipe from Lisa Fisher of Cambridge, Ontario is a very easy but tasty dish. To make for 6 add 2 extra chicken pieces.
- 4 chicken breasts, boneles and skinned.
- 1 head broccoli
- 2 (284 ml) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon grated cheese
- 1 cup long grain rice
- Cut into cubes, microwave for 4 minutes.
- Break broccoli into bite size pieces and par boil.
- In oven proof dish, mix soup, milk, lemon juice, curry powder and miracle whip.
- Add chicken and broccoli (well drained).
- Grate cheese and sprinkle over top.
- Place in pre heated oven to 350 degrees and bake for 40 minutes.
- Serve over cooked rice.