Recipe by KelBel
Rich and creamy. Serve with tortilla chips or toasted baguette.
Top Review by **Tinkerbell**
I didn't have plain white cheddar so I topped this with a mexican blend & a bit more fresh grated parmesan. I also added in two sliced green onions. My family loved this recipe. They even said it was better than my cooked dip! lol I wasn't sure what size (how deep) a dish to use so I went with a 9" glass pie plate. I served this with slices of a round sourdough loaf that I buttered & broiled for a few minutes. Thanks for sharing, KelBel! Made in Eric's memory. Our thoughts are with you, Kel.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- salt and pepper
- 3⁄4 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1⁄4 cup white cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a small baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, Jack cheese, garlic, basil, garlic salt, salt and pepper. Gently stir in the spinach.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish. Top with white cheddar.
- Bake in the preheated oven 25 minutes, until bubbly and lightly browned.