1/2 Photos of Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup
A great hearty soup. Very filling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in saucepan, and sauté onion and carrots until tender.
- 2Blend in flour, paprika, dry mustard and bouillon cubes.
- 3Gradually stir in milk and water.
- 4Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until smooth& thick, and mixture comes to a boil.
- 5Remove from heat.
- 6Gradually add cheese, continually stirring until melted.
- 7Serve immediately sprinkled with chopped parsley.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup
Serving Size: 1 (335 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 420.8
- Calories from Fat 292
- Total Fat 32.4 g
- Saturated Fat 20.3 g
- Cholesterol 99.6 mg
- Sodium 1212.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 19.5 g