1/10 Photos of Canadian Brown Sugar Pie
Punky Julster's Note:
In French, it is "Tarte au Sucre Brun." Delicious!! This is a basic pie from Quebec, Canada.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2In a saucepan, combine flour and sugar.
- 3Stir in milk, butter, salt and vanilla.
- 4Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil.
- 5Pour into an unbaked pie shell.
- 6Bake at 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) for 5 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and continue baking for 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Canadian Brown Sugar Pie
Serving Size: 1 (927 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2761.6
- Calories from Fat 675
- Total Fat 75.0 g
- Saturated Fat 46.6 g
- Cholesterol 231.7 mg
- Sodium 2093.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 504.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 427.5 g
- Protein 31.4 g