Love soup during the winters and this one is good!
Make and share this Canadian Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Saute onions and carrots in butter or margarine in a fry pan until.
- Add flour to make a roux.
- Add the bullion cubes to the boiling water. Add the roux to the water. Use a wire whisk stirring until smooth.
- Add the Cheez Whiz, half and half, liquid smoke and salt and pepper.
- Simmer on low, stirring often for about 20 minutes.
- Add broccoli tops and cook till broccoli is tender another 25 minutes.