Bangers n'Mash's Note:
Compliments of Bangers n'Mash cookbook, this is an editors recipe. Simply delicious, and easy to prepare. Serves 2. To add additional servings (for 4) just double the ingredients. If you like you can grate some cheese on the Latke just before serving (optional)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Into a microwaveable small bowl or dish:.
- 2Chop onion and mushroom into small pieces.
- 3Grate zucchini and potato.
- 4Add flour and egg, salt and pepper.
- 5Mix all ingredients well together.
- 6To cut down cooking time place container in microwave on medium high for two minutes.
- 7Remove contents to fry pan, flatten and cook each side (until crisp) about 3-4 minutes.
- 8Fry eggs.
- 9Toast bread and transfer latke to bread and top with eggs.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Canadian Breakfast Latkes
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.8
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 279.1 mg
- Sodium 264.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 12.6 g