1 hr 10 mins
Happy Harry #2's Note:
Cranberries and sweet potatoes aren't just for Thanksgiving anymore!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the cranberry sauce and light corn syrup in a bowl. Set aside.
- 2With an electric mixer, beat potatoes with butter, brown sugar, and ginger until light and fluffy.
- 3Slice bacon into 12 pieces.
- 4In a 10x6 baking dish, spread half of the potato mixture equally on half of the bacon slices.
- 5Cover with remaining 6 bacon slices and top each with a mound of potatoes.
- 6Drizzle cranberry sauce over stacks.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, basting once or twice with sauce in dish.
- 8This makes a lovely light meal when served with green beans or asparagus spears.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Canadian Bacon Stack-Ups
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.5
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 42.9 mg
- Sodium 1140.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 24.8 g
- Protein 16.9 g