Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This was a great tasting pizza. Something to be said for our great Canadian Bacon.
- 1 12-inch pizza crust, unbaked
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2⁄3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 ounces Canadian bacon, cut in bits
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small green bell peppers or 1 small red bell pepper, cut in rings
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 450°F Place the unbaked pizza crust on an ungreased nonstick pizza pan.
- Spread the pizza sauce over the crust, leaving a 1-inch border around the rim.
- Sprinkle with half of the cheese.
- Arrange the Canadian bacon on top of the cheese, covering evenly.
- Top with mushroom slices and bell pepper rings.
- Sprinkle evenly with oregano, basil, and red pepper flakes.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes, until the crust is crisp and the cheese is melted and browned.