Sassy in da South's Note:
A tasty omelet that we have enjoyed in our house. Make sure that you use a skillet that can be used on the stove top as well as the oven, as the omelet finishes up in the oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine eggs and 1/3 cup of the cheese.
- 2Melt butter in a skillet.
- 3Add potato, bell pepper, onion, bacon and garlic then saute 5 minutes.
- 4Stir in egg mixture and spread evenly in bottom of skillet.
- 5Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes or until almost set.
- 6Place skillet in preheated 450 degree oven for 5 minutes.
- 7Sprinkle with remaining cheese then bake until cheese melts.
- 8Cut into wedges and serve with a dollop of sour cream.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Canadian Bacon Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.9
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 245.2 mg
- Sodium 219.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 13.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: