Top Review by CJAY
This was way better than delivery pizza and I've tried them all. I left off the mushrooms and added pineapple. My family says they want this one from now on. It was easy to make and it was perfectly cooked in 15 minutes. Thanks for sharing this great recipe.
- 1 thin-crust Italian bread (11 1/2" dia)
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2⁄3 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (1/3 less fat)
- 6 ounces Canadian bacon, cut bite size
- 1⁄2 cup thinly-sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small green bell peppers or 1 small red bell pepper, seeded,and cut crosswise into thin rings (3 oz)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed dried basil
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place the shell on an ungreased 12-inch nonstick pizza pan.
- To assemble the pizza, spread the pizza sauce over the shell, leaving a 1-inch border around the rim.
- Sprinkle with half of the cheese.
- Arrange the Canadian bacon on top of the cheese, covering evenly.
- Top with mushroom slices and bell pepper rings.
- Sprinkle evenly with oregano, basil, and red pepper flakes (if using).
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes, until the crust is crisp and the cheese is melted and browned.
- Cut into 6 wedges.