Canadian Bacon, Mozzarella, Pineapple, and Pepperoncini Pizza
- Position oven rack in the center of the oven and place a baking stone on the rack; preheat oven to 500°.
- Remove crust from package and place on pizza peel.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over pizza crust, leaving a 1-inch border.
- Scatter green onions over the cheese; arrange bacon in a single layer over the top.
- Evenly distribute pineapple over the bacon.
- Transfer pizza to baking stone in oven; bake about 10 minutes, until crust is crisp and a deep golden brown and the cheese is golden.
- Scatter the pepperoncini over the pizza; slice into wedges and serve.