Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another pizza with pineapple on it.
- 1 (12 inch) Boboli pizza crusts
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 lb Canadian bacon, thinly sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, well drained
- 12 pepperoncini peppers, thickly sliced
- Position oven rack in the center of the oven and place a baking stone on the rack; preheat oven to 500°.
- Remove crust from package and place on pizza peel.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over pizza crust, leaving a 1-inch border.
- Scatter green onions over the cheese; arrange bacon in a single layer over the top.
- Evenly distribute pineapple over the bacon.
- Transfer pizza to baking stone in oven; bake about 10 minutes, until crust is crisp and a deep golden brown and the cheese is golden.
- Scatter the pepperoncini over the pizza; slice into wedges and serve.