Recipe by Rita~
This is a quick and easy bunch dish. Since canadian bacon is cooked already it just has to be heated.
Top Review by AuntWoofieWoof
This was great. I have never put sour cream with the eggs. My omelet was nice and tasty. I used regular bacon rather than Canadian Bacon. I will make omelets like this from now on. Thanks for sharing your recipe Made for ZWT 4 and the Cafe ZMAKK Gypsies. I thought I reviewed this yesterday , but I didn't.
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 slices Canadian bacon, diced
- 1⁄8 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk eggs and cream together.
- Melt butter in a large skillet. Pour in eggs hot, lifting edges into center allowing uncooked egg to reach pan.
- When egg is set add the ham and cheese to one half of the omelet. Fold over other half cook for 15-25 seconds and invert onto a plate.