Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Haven't tried it yet, but it sounds yummy.
- 2 Boboli pizza crusts, 7inch
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices Canadian bacon
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple chunk
- 1⁄4 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 small red onions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place Boboli on an ungreased cookie sheet, and spread tomato paste evenly.
- Arrange Canadian bacon, pineapple, pepper, and onion.
- Sprinkle with Cheese.
- Baker 10 - 12 minutes.
I made this as a mini pizza (4 1/2") for the DM and scaled back as such and it was one well packed pizza which she thoroughly enjoyed. The only change I made was for the tomato paste on the base which we add garlic, basil, oregano and some olive oil to and then used about 3/4 of a teaspoon over the pizza base. thank you time3to1dance5, made for PAC October 2011.
This was good. We used the boboli pizza sauce instead of the tomato paste, but made as directed otherwise. Quick, simple, and a nice meal. Thanks time3to1dance5 for sharing. Made for New Kids on the Block tag.