Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are little pizzas on pita breads. Not your typical pizza with the sauce but very tasty. We love pineapple on pizzas and this one is no exception. I got this recipe from a friend of mine after she prepared a few of these for a snack by the pool. I hope you enjoy them too.
- 2 pita breads
- 4 ounces shredded provolone cheese
- 2 slices Canadian bacon, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup crushed pineapple
- 1⁄4 chopped bell pepper
- 3 slices red onions, halved
- Heat oven to 425.
- Put pita bread on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Top with 2 oz. of provolone cheese, bacon, pineapple, bell pepper and onion.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.