Recipe by KathyP53
The Canadian bacon acts as the crust for this delicious brunch, lunch, or supper dish.
- 16 slices Canadian bacon
- 1 (8 ounce) round brie cheese
- 8 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange bacon slices on bottom and up sides of a lightly greased 9" pie plate or quiche dish, slightly overlapping slices. Set aside.
- Remove and discard rind from Brie, and cut cheese into cubes.
- Stir together cubed Brie, eggs, and next 4 ingredients in a bowl. Pour mixture into prepared pieplate.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let quiche stand 5 minutes before serving.