Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
The Canadian bacon acts as the crust for this delicious brunch, lunch, or supper dish.
Make and share this Canadian Bacon and Brie Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- 16 slices Canadian bacon
- 1 (8 ounce) round brie cheese
- 8 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- Arrange bacon slices on bottom and up sides of a lightly greased 9" pie plate or quiche dish, slightly overlapping slices. Set aside.
- Remove and discard rind from Brie, and cut cheese into cubes.
- Stir together cubed Brie, eggs, and next 4 ingredients in a bowl. Pour mixture into prepared pieplate.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let quiche stand 5 minutes before serving.