Prep 72 hrs
Cook 8 mins
Haven't tried this one yet, but hopefully soon. Been almost 3 years finally tried it and if I could give this recipe a 5 star rating I would.
- Trim fat from pork loin.
- Mix Morton Tender Quick and sugar.
- Rub mixture into the loin.
- Place loin in "food grade" plastic bag; tie open end.
- Refrigerate and allow to cure for 3-5 days. Remove from cure.
- Soak loin in cool water for 30 minutes; pat dry.
- Refrigerate uncovered to dry slightly before cooking.
- Cut into 1/8 inch thick slices. Preheat skillet; brush with oil. Fry over low heat, turning to brown evenly, about 8 - 10 minutes.