Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄4 cup cracked black pepper, plus
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon cracked brown mustard seeds (use a mortar and pestal to lightly break)
- 6 teaspoons instant minced garlic (flakes)
- 1 tablespoon marjoram
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients and stir until well blended.
- Store mixture in an airtight container.
- Use as a coarse-textured meat rub.
- It also work well with mild-flavored fish.
Better than montreal steak seasoning! Thanks for the recipe!