Shirl (J) 831's Note:
Yes, you can have more than one piece. This is so scrumptious and wont show up on the hips.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a 8" square pan with foil.
- 2In a food processor bowl with metal blade or blender with container, process wafers till fine, set aside.
- 3Place oranges in processor bowl and process 1 minute.
- 4Trasnfer oranges to heavy pot.
- 5Add chocolate chips, milk,and margarine stirring constantly.
- 6Stir in wafers, powdered sugar, and orange extract.
- 7Mix well.
- 8Spread mixture evenly in foil lined pan.
- 9Tope with sprinkles, pressing firmly into mixture.
- 10Refrigerate till set.
- 11Cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Can You Believe It's Low Fat-Mandarin Chocolate Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (1564 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 82.0
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 4.8 mg
- Sodium 30.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat evaporated milk