Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yes, you can have more than one piece. This is so scrumptious and wont show up on the hips.
Make and share this Can You Believe It's Low Fat-Mandarin Chocolate Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- Line a 8" square pan with foil.
- In a food processor bowl with metal blade or blender with container, process wafers till fine, set aside.
- Place oranges in processor bowl and process 1 minute.
- Trasnfer oranges to heavy pot.
- Add chocolate chips, milk,and margarine stirring constantly.
- Stir in wafers, powdered sugar, and orange extract.
- Mix well.
- Spread mixture evenly in foil lined pan.
- Tope with sprinkles, pressing firmly into mixture.
- Refrigerate till set.
- Cut into squares.