Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Yes, you can have more than one piece. This is so scrumptious and wont show up on the hips.
Make and share this Can You Believe It's Low Fat-Mandarin Chocolate Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- Line a 8" square pan with foil.
- In a food processor bowl with metal blade or blender with container, process wafers till fine, set aside.
- Place oranges in processor bowl and process 1 minute.
- Trasnfer oranges to heavy pot.
- Add chocolate chips, milk,and margarine stirring constantly.
- Stir in wafers, powdered sugar, and orange extract.
- Mix well.
- Spread mixture evenly in foil lined pan.
- Tope with sprinkles, pressing firmly into mixture.
- Refrigerate till set.
- Cut into squares.