This is a recipe I adapted from a Better Homes and Garden cookbook. You can have this from thought to mouth in 30 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 3/4 ounces condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 3/4 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 3 (5 ounce) cans chunk-style chicken, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 6 inches flour tortillas (about 10)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (6 ounces)
- green pepper ring (optional)
- ripe olives (optional)
- 1In a microwave-safe bowl combine soup, corn, green onion and chili powder.
- 2Microwave on high, uncovered, for 4 minutes, stirring half way through.
- 3Stir in chicken, sour cream, and milk.
- 4Spread about 1 1/4 cups of chicken mixture in the bottom of a.
- 512x7-1/2x2-inch microwave-safe baking dish. Set aside.
- 6MIcrowave tortillas on high for 1 minute or till softened.
- 7Spread about 1/4 cup chicken mixture on each tortilla.
- 8Top each with 1 tablespoon cheese.
- 9Roll tortillas up. Place, seam side down, in baking dish.
- 10Cook, uncovered, on high for 6-8 minutes or till heated through.
- 11Top with remaining cheese. Cook on high 1 minute more or until cheese melts.
- 12Garnish with green pepper rings and ripe olives, if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Can Opener Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.6
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 68.6 mg
- Sodium 612.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 16.7 g