Recipe by owensjo
This is a recipe I adapted from a Better Homes and Garden cookbook. You can have this from thought to mouth in 30 minutes.
- 10 3⁄4 ounces condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 3/4 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 3 (5 ounce) canschunk-style chicken, drained and flaked
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 6 inches flour tortillas (about 10)
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (6 ounces)
- green pepper ring (optional)
- ripe olives (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a microwave-safe bowl combine soup, corn, green onion and chili powder.
- Microwave on high, uncovered, for 4 minutes, stirring half way through.
- Stir in chicken, sour cream, and milk.
- Spread about 1 1/4 cups of chicken mixture in the bottom of a.
- 12x7-1/2x2-inch microwave-safe baking dish. Set aside.
- MIcrowave tortillas on high for 1 minute or till softened.
- Spread about 1/4 cup chicken mixture on each tortilla.
- Top each with 1 tablespoon cheese.
- Roll tortillas up. Place, seam side down, in baking dish.
- Cook, uncovered, on high for 6-8 minutes or till heated through.
- Top with remaining cheese. Cook on high 1 minute more or until cheese melts.
- Garnish with green pepper rings and ripe olives, if desired.