Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is a spicy but not hot meatless chili. It is very easy to make. Try adding some jalapeno peppers if you want a little heat.
- 2 cans stewed tomatoes
- 2 cans pork and beans (Discard fat pieces)
- 2 cans black beans
- 2 cans kidney beans
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- Combine all ingredients in a crock pot.
- I prefer to drain and rinse the black beans and kidney beans.
- Stir and simmer on low at least 3-4 hours.
- This can also be simmered on the stovetop for 30 minutes.