Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I call this recipe "can-do", because if I can do it, anyone can!
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) package mixed vegetables
- 1 (6 ounce) canof butter biscuits
- Combine the first six ingredients in a small skillet.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes on medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Make the biscuits.
- When the biscuits are done, split them in 1/2.
- Spoon chicken mixture on the biscuits.
This was fun to make and great to eat! I doubled the recipe because it was worried it wouldn't be enough (like chef juniperwoman did) but I think I added a little too much milk as my hubby said it was too thin. Definitely tastes alot like Chicken pot pie (as Chef #548189 said) I think when I make it again I'll add what Chef I luv food did so it has a little more flavor (per hubby, again) Thanks for a great recipe. Made for PAC '10.
I made this tonight but only made a few changes....I added onion powder, paprika and fresh thyme. It was Delicious! Definately a keeper! Thanks for posting!
This was delicious! I was concerned that the soup mixture wouldn't be enough for the chicken and veggies but it was perfect. The husband said it was very good, and that doesn't happen very often. Thanks for posting. This one is a keeper.