Recipe by Virgaux78
I call this recipe "can-do", because if I can do it, anyone can!
Top Review by Sharon the Rocket
This was fun to make and great to eat! I doubled the recipe because it was worried it wouldn't be enough (like chef juniperwoman did) but I think I added a little too much milk as my hubby said it was too thin. Definitely tastes alot like Chicken pot pie (as Chef #548189 said) I think when I make it again I'll add what Chef I luv food did so it has a little more flavor (per hubby, again) Thanks for a great recipe. Made for PAC '10.
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) package mixed vegetables
- 1 (6 ounce) canof butter biscuits