Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Everything should always be kept simple. I do not like fruit mixed in with this kind of salad but chicken salad is very versatile so add on to it if you'd like. I have used white vinegar in this as well and that is yummy too.
- 2 (13 ounce) cans chicken (dark or white)
- 2 hard-boiled eggs (chopped)
- 2 chopped celery ribs (optional)
- 1 coarsely chopped onion (small)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons pimentos
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon celery salt (optional)
- 1 teaspoon parsley (optional)
- In a medium size bowl stir all ingredients together.Spread on sandwich bread and enjoy. If you have croissants available cut them open and stuff them full. Enjoy:).