Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
I have no idea where I got this recipe, but it's a favorite in my house. Very easy!
- 1 lb beef stew meat
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can carrots, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) cansliced potatoes, undrained
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 ounce onion soup mix
- salt and pepper
- Set slow cooker on low setting.
- Add all ingredients and stir together.
- Cover and cook on low at least 6 hours.
- Adjust seasoning, add water if necessary.
This might have been better if the vegetables had been drained and water or broth added.
Very good! Very easy! Made exactly as recipe says and enjoyed every spoonful!
I have made this receipt numerous time since I got it 6 months ago. I always keep these ingredients on hand just in case. Easy is an understatement. I have substituted the stew meat for venison, ham, meatball, and chicken. All are very good. I wish I could give 10 stars.