1/7 Photos of Can-Can Canapés! Boursin Baguette Bruschetta
French Tart's Note:
Ooh la la! Let's do the can-can, have our canapés and eat them with wild high-kicking abandon! The full flavour and creamy texture of Boursin cheese makes an ideal ingredient for party nibbles. These bruschetta are quick and easy to prepare and hit the nibbles and aperitifs spot! High kicks and dancing are not compulsory, as you might spill your drink and drop your bruschetta!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rub the garlic clove over the toasted baguette slices then drizzle over a little olive oil.
- 2Spread each slice with the Boursin cheese, then cut the slices in half. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- 3Place a cherry tomato onto each piece of Boursin toast then garnish with a little fresh basil.
- 4Serve within an hour of preparing.
- 5As an alternative to the tomatoes, top with olives, pieces of mixed peppers or artichokes in oil, drained and thinly sliced, with an extra twist of black pepper.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Can-Can Canapés! Boursin Baguette Bruschetta
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.6
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 347.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cream cheese with herbs