Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Paleo variation on the classic crustless quiche.
- 4 eggs
- 4 teaspoons water
- 4 teaspoons oil
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup almond flour
- 4 ounces turkey
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1⁄8 cup onion
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- Whisk eggs and liquid ingredients. Add almond flour, meat and seasonings. Put in well oiled glass dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes uncovered. An 8x8 corning ware dish works well. Cut to verify it is fully cooked.
- Mexican Variation: Substitute taco seasoning, chicken, green onions and black olives.
- Optional Ingredients: pre-cooked root vegetable, cheese.