Cam's Favorite Chicken Nachos
- Cut chicken into 3/4-inch cubes.
- Combine oil, taco seasoning mix, and garlic in a medium bowl; add chicken; stir to coat.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet on medium heat; add chicken, half at a time; stir-fry about 5 minutes or until browned and no longer pink in center; remove from skillet with slotted spoon.
- Spread chips evenly on baking pan (cookie sheet or jelly roll pan); Sprinkle chicken over chips.
- Combine beans and salsa; spoon over chicken.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 5-7 minutes or until cheese melts; serve immediately.