Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Camping steak marinade Waiting for Review This is an easy recipe that can be made in advance. When I camp, I place the marinade and steaks in freezer bags and freeze them until I am ready to put them in the cooler!They marinade as they thaw.
- 354.88 ml vegetable oil
- 177.44 ml soy sauce
- 118.29 ml cider vinegar
- 78.07 ml lemon juice
- 59.14 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 29.58 ml dry mustard
- 11.09 ml salt
- 14.79 ml ground black pepper
- 22.18 ml fresh parsley (chopped)
- 29.58 ml ground cloves
- In a jar, shake together oil, soy sauce, vinegar, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce.
- Season with mustard, salt, pepper, parsley and ground cloves.
- Shake again until it is well mixed.
- Put meat in a large bowl.
- Pour marinade over meat and let stand covered for at least 2 hours.
- Alternatively, put steaks and marinade in freezer bags and store in the freezer until you are ready to go camping!
I made this for *Zaar World Tour III* - I don't eat red meat but Hubby and Little Miss (DD) really enjoy any meats. The marinate was very easy (I had all the ingredients at home) and directions were very easy to follow. Hubby and Little Miss really gobbled it all up. Thank you ms.susan