1/1 Photo of Camping Steak Marinade
2 hrs 10 mins
Camping steak marinade Waiting for Review This is an easy recipe that can be made in advance. When I camp, I place the marinade and steaks in freezer bags and freeze them until I am ready to put them in the cooler!They marinade as they thaw.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a jar, shake together oil, soy sauce, vinegar, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce.
- 2Season with mustard, salt, pepper, parsley and ground cloves.
- 3Shake again until it is well mixed.
- 4Put meat in a large bowl.
- 5Pour marinade over meat and let stand covered for at least 2 hours.
- 6Alternatively, put steaks and marinade in freezer bags and store in the freezer until you are ready to go camping!
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Camping Steak Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (866 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1311.1
- Calories from Fat 1211
- Total Fat 134.6 g
- Saturated Fat 17.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7207.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 12.1 g