Directions See How It's Made
- Cut potatoes into small cubes put in bowl with chopped carrots.
- Boil in microwave or stove until soft usually 15 to 20 minutes.
- Drain water and then place carrots and potatoes in aluminum foil shape foil like a bowl so juices won't leak out.
- Cover potatoes and carrots with a hefty.
- Sprinkle of soy sauce and however much salt and pepper you want.
- Wrap up tightly in foil and put in oven 400 for 30 to 35 minutes or used while out camping and then just cook it under some nice hot coals.