Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
You can make them at home, on the stove, too! Enjoy!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- whole milk
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- powdered sugar (optional)
- Mix the ingredients, except for the powdered sugar and the canola oil, into a batter, adding only enough milk to make the batter thin.
- Cook on a hot, oiled griddle or no-stick pan, over medium-high heat, turning once to brown both sides.
- Plate up individual servings on pre-heated plates and sprinkle the powdered sugar on each serving.
- Offer butter and syrup at the table.
I tried these pancakes at home for the hubby. I'm not aloud to make any other recipe, he loved them.