1/2 Photos of Camping - Meal in One Packages
This recipe is great for a picnic or camping. Make up the pkgs at home keep in a cooler and no problem when ready to cook. I like to add some garlic, and have a peppy sauce on the side to serve with them. Green salad that's it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lay out 4 sets of double foil approx 12x2-inches or a bit larger.
- 2Distribute the sausage and veggies evenly between the 4 squares.
- 3Season to taste and dot with the margarine.
- 4Start to raise the foil around the filling and add 1/4 cup of water to each pkg Bring the foil up and around the contents making sure the top and edges are sealed BBQ on low for approx 1/2 hour.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Camping - Meal in One Packages
Serving Size: 1 (326 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 519.2
- Calories from Fat 298
- Total Fat 33.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 46.2 mg
- Sodium 1189.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 19.3 g