Chef RZ Fan's Note:
Fresh Coffee brewed in a percolator pot on a Camp Stove - mmmmmm Course grind was hard for us to find so we choose whole beans and grind with the store grinder set on "Course"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fill pot with water to the bottom of the spout.
- 2Poke a hole in a paper coffee filter using the center post and then push it down into the basket.
- 3Place 6 Tablespoons of Course grind coffee in basket with filter.
- 4Heat the pot until the water just starts to perk. This takes 10 to 15 minutes on our camp stove on high heat.
- 5Turn the heat to Med-LOW
- 6The Coffee should be perking every 2 or 3 seconds.
- 7Perk for 10 to 15 minutes the longer the stronger the Coffee.
- 8Enjoy the smell and the taste of this camping delight.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Camping Coffee - Percolator Pot
Serving Size: 1 (14 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: