Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Here's an old standby I use often. You can use other little goodies as well, such as mushrooms, real sliced onions, etc. If real potatoes are used, the cooking time will be longer.
- Separate meat into 4 patties.
- Place each patty in the center of a square Of foil.
- Top with equal portions of sliced carrots, potatoes and peppers.
- Season with dehydrated onions, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Seal foil. Check for leaks.
- Place on hot coals for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Turn and cook an additional 10-15 minutes.