Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Slow cooker hearty beef stew variation
Make and share this Campfire Stew recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs lean stewing beef, pieces
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 (6 ounce) cansliced button mushrooms or 8 ounces fresh button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (15 ounce) canearly peas, drained
- 1 medium potato, diced
- 1 (15 ounce) can nonfat beef broth
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Kitchen Bouquet
- cooking spray
- Brown beef stew pieces, mushrooms and onions using cooking spray.
- Add beef mixture to slow cooker.
- Add the rest of the ingredients mixing well.
- cook on low for 8 hours.