Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe came from Taste of Home magazine. Talk about simple Summer fare! Prep time includes time to slice the potatoes.
- 5 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese or 1⁄4 cup vegan parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, cubed
- Place half of the potatoes on a large piece of heavy-duty foil.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; dot with butter.
- Top with the remaining potatoes.
- Fold foil over and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 30-35 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
- Note: This recipe can be dairy-free if you use soy margarine and soy parmesan.
These were fantastic! Made them tonight and will definitely make them again and again. Made one change, I added sliced onions. Delish!
These are marvelous!!! and definitely help keep the heat out of the house!! hehe. They took about 40 mins on my grill :-) Thanks a million! I'll be making these again ;-)
Like tintn, I used half a sliced onion, the other thing I did was to cook these in the oven. They are very good, and the bit that goes brown and crispy on the bottom is especially so. Thanks Kree