Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from Best Recipes from the Backs of Boxes, Bottles, Cans and Jars. Don't know why they are called Campfire Potatoes. I did not use Smokey Sharp Cheese as the recipe calls for; I used sharp cheddar cheese.
- Saute onions in butter or margarine.
- Place in a shallow 1 quart baking dish or small skillet, brushed with butter. Add flour, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Add cheese.
- Pour milk over cheese.
- Top with frozen potatoes; cover.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 to 35 minutes, or until potatoes are completely thawed; mix well.
- Return to oven, uncovered, and bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown.