Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
We make these whenever we go camping. Tastes great and the kids just love them.
Top Review by sheriboren
These were Wonderful tasting! I did add a little more cheese like everyone said and kept everything else the same. It was a nice change, from the usual grilled lipton onion soup potatoes. Thanks NurseDi....
- 5 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 6 tablespoons butter or 6 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄3 cup chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the potatoes and onion on a large piece of heavy-duty foil (about 20"x20"); dot with butter.
- Combine the cheese, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper; sprinkle over potatoes.
- Fold foil up around potatoes and add broth.
- Seal the foil tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 35-40 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.