Recipe by Chuck in Killbuck
A recipe I found on the net a while back and is really great for a small camping dessert, or around a small bonfire in your yard.
- 4 fresh peaches, washed,cut in half and pitted
- 1⁄4 cup cream cheese
- 8 milk chocolate kisses
Directions See How It's Made
- Fill peach pit holes with cream cheese and one piece of chocolate kiss per half.
- Place two peach halves together and wrap with aluminum foil.
- Cook around fire 6-10 minutes until peaches are soft when squeezed.
- Remove foil and place peaches on a plate for serving.