Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A recipe I found on the net a while back and is really great for a small camping dessert, or around a small bonfire in your yard.
- 4 fresh peaches, washed,cut in half and pitted
- 1⁄4 cup cream cheese
- 8 milk chocolate kisses
- Fill peach pit holes with cream cheese and one piece of chocolate kiss per half.
- Place two peach halves together and wrap with aluminum foil.
- Cook around fire 6-10 minutes until peaches are soft when squeezed.
- Remove foil and place peaches on a plate for serving.
Everyone at our bonfire loved to eat these peaches. Just a note~ it took longer than expected for them to be cooked soft.