These are our favorite campfire potato dish. So easy to put together and just let them cook. The melted pepper jack cheese just adds another level to these potatoes. These can be made in the oven as well. Simply use an oven safe dish and cook at 375 for specified time
- In a foil pan, add half of the butter.
- Add potatoes, onions, garlic, bacon, and remaining butter to foil pan.
- Cover with aluminum foil and put on campfire.
- Let potatoes cook for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Top with cheese and cook additional 15 minutes, or until potatoes are soft throughout.