1/2 Photos of Campfire Muffins
Chuck in Killbuck's Note:
Simple and fun Muffins for the younger ones to do around the fire.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 oranges
- 2 (7 ounce) packages blueberry muffin mix (or any flavor)
- 1Cut oranges in half.
- 2Scoop out the orange segments to eat alone.
- 3Reserve the hollow peel shells.
- 4Prepare the muffin mix according to the package directions.
- 5Fill the orange peel cups half full of batter.
- 6Wrap each one loosely with heavy duty aluminum foil.
- 7Place in hot coals, making sure that the batter side stays up.
- 8Cook 6-10 minutes until muffins are done.
- 9Adding a few berries to the batter adds excellent flavor.
- 10Note: Use 3 oranges per package of muffin mix.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Campfire Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.0
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 181.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 2.2 g