Recipe by Chuck in Killbuck
I can't remember where I found this at but it's very tasty. Can be made on the grille over coals or a propane stove. One may take a little longer than the other to cook.
Top Review by teresas
A very yummy dish...I made this on an RV trip...I cut the recipe in half and threw in some leftover red bell pepper and instead of using O'Brian potatoes I used some left over potato wedges I had from a previous meal...I just topped it with some hot sauce for added heat and served it with toast...thanks for posting it...I have to admit that it's not very pretty...so no photo this time...:)
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄2 lb bacon
- 1⁄2 lb sausage
- 1⁄2 package O'Brien potatoes
- 1⁄2 vidalia onion, diced
- 1 -2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry bacon and sausage together.
- Drain some of the grease off then add potatoes obrien and onion.
- Fry with bacon and sausage until golden brown.
- Beat the eggs and add to sausage mixture and cook until eggs are scrambled and done.
- Add cheese and cook until all melted.
- Serve hot.