Recipe by LuvMeImCute
Great to make over a campfire or even at home with a fireplace. Deluxe smores without the graham crackers.
- 1 cup ghiradelli's semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 large just ripe bananas
- 8 ounces large marshmallows
- 1 -2 sprig mint
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut mint into thin slivers.
- Slice bananas into 1/4 inch slices.
- Melt chocolate.
- Roast marshmallows to your preference.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and toss gently.
- Grab a fork and enjoy.
- Soak dirty bowls overnight for easier cleaning (very sticky).